Terms and Conditions
Love and Cork is pleased to accept orders subject to the Terms and Conditions of sale as stated below. Unless expressly agreed in writing (for example in the case of a tender submission or written proposal), any alteration to these conditions will not apply. In these terms “you” and “your” (as appropriate) refer to the buyer and “us”, “our” and “we” refers to the seller:
DELIVERIES AND COLLECTION OF GOODS
In normal circumstances
- Goods will be delivered to the delivery address supplied by you. You are considered to have given authority to accept a delivery on your behalf to any person who actually accepts delivery at the delivery address.
- If we, or any agent on our behalf, cannot deliver to the delivery address then we may, either store the goods and deliver at a later date or return the goods to stock and deliver similar goods later.
- We will require compensation for any loss we suffer arising from delivery or collection or non-delivery or non-collection of the goods. If it is not our fault nor that of our agent, that any delivery or collection is delayed or cannot be carried out then we may charge you for any extra costs incurred.
- If we deliver in instalments to you, then each instalment is a separate contract. If payment in full is not made to us at the proper time for orders, which have already been delivered, then we may withhold or cancel delivery of any other of your orders, which have not yet been delivered.
- Our prices include delivery or transport charges, insurance in transit and taxes.
All prices are quoted inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
Data collected in the course of our dealings will be retained. Some or all of that data may be personal that is subject to the Data Protection Act of 1998. The data supplied to us will be processed by us to execute your order, to monitor your account, to select and send you marketing material and periodically to conduct trade and bank reference enquiries and other credit checks. This will involve the disclosure of your data to and from third parties. You consent to processing of your data for those purposes. Prior to processing your order The Retail Factory Ltd. will attempt to verify your identity (or the identity of the individual on whose behalf you are acting). This process involves checking the details you supply against those held by credit reference agencies and scoring methods maybe utilised in the verification process. A record of this process will be kept that may be used to help other companies to verify your identity. We may also pass information to organizations involved in fraud prevention to protect ourselves and our customers from theft and fraud. If you supply false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this and share this information with other organisations.
All goods supplied by us are warranted to be of sound workmanship and materials and suitable for the purpose for which they are designed under fair conditions. Our liability under this Warranty will be limited to the replacement, free repair or issue of credit against any goods acknowledged by us to be damaged, provided that such faults have not been caused by your misuse of the goods or your negligent handling of them.